Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kind of like Lagoon, or maybe even Six Flags


So yesterday was a total emotional roller coaster. I was up for a long time, and it was definitely an eventful day. I really don't want to talk about the BYU game, but even though we lost, I actually had a lot of fun in the whole process. I watched it with quite an awesome group of people, which made it really fun at least. I mean, how could ripping on the mtn. and ripping on people who left in the middle to see Twilight NOT be ridiculously fun? But afterwards I watched Robot Chicken. If you don't know what it is, you are missing out. Seth Green has a couple specials that are a parody of Star Wars, and they are quite possibly some of the funniest things I have ever seen. There are two of them now, and they can be seen here and here. But yeah, I got home late, and I was falling asleep on the floor of my living room and I was totally smiling. How could you not be after watching deer and laughing at awkward high school stories with the coolest person in the whole world?

No comments: