Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life As We Know It...

Has changed. It's great. It hasn't been at all what I expected, but hey that's life, right? I'm glad school is almost out. School=lame. But it's all good, this semester has been worth it.

Ok. I just remembered this awesome gem that my sister Amelia showed me like a year ago. So money. I don't really have a Sexy 'Stache, so I just see this and dream...




Haha. Awesome. But anyway, on a different note. 15 years ago today was actually the day that I was baptized. Kinda crazy. I actually remember quite a bit about that day. I remember there were a couple of other kids getting baptized that same day (I remember at least 3 of them. Haha) I don't remember a whole lot about what happened that day, but I do remember the way I felt. I remember just being completely happy and excited. I didn't fully understand what it meant at the time (sometimes I feel like I still don't), but I have definitely come to understand and appreciate it much more over the last 15 years. If I could find some pictures from my baptism, I would put them up, but this baptism was definitely one of the most meaningful to me. His name is Bernie, and this was probably one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had in my life. Maybe I'll blog about it someday.

No comments: